I have two chat rooms here on dA: #Geeknia and #PokemonChat Come check us out!
I'm 18 and use this site to post pictures for one of my many passions: photography.
I am working on getting my writing on to Wattpad (user for Wattpad is also HauntedDiamond) and I have other photos of mine on my website. (I have it here)
I'm the type of person that if I see what I think to be a great picture, I will just stop whatever it is I am doing and take a few photos. I try not to go anywhere without a camera of some kind because there are always pictures just waiting to be taken.
The world around is full of so many beautiful things, so just enjoy what you have. There is always an opportunity to take an amazing photo, never be afraid to take the shot. (You miss 100% of the shots you don't take)
0. FAQ #287: What rules apply to the Chat Network?
If it isn't allowed on deviantART, it isn't allowed here.
1. No drama, no drama, no drama. If you've got a problem with someone, talk it out or take a step away from the computer. If you've got drama, take it out of the room.
2. No sexual roleplay unless given permission by the hostess. Still, anything too detailed should be taken elsewhere.
3. Respect everyone. Show everyone respect, regardless of your opinion of them, it gets you farther in life. Making fun of someone or giving them back handed compliments is not allowed in the slightest, be nice.
4. Don't talk back to the mods or hostess
5. Do not use text talk as part of every day speech. The only text talk allowed is: brb, lol (or a variation), gtg, btw and jk.
6. No spamming/trolling
7. Please use the /me command when doing role plays or any actions really. Exception is like this:
HauntedDiamond: Wait where is my welcome? *tilts head in confusion*
~Use **** in the case of something like above scenario~
8. We like proper grammar and spelling. Please use the proper grammar and spellings of things.
Rules for being kicked/banned
-You will be kicked for breaking a rule after 1-2 warnings.
-After two kicks you will be temporarily banned.
-If your offense is strong enough, you will be temporarily banned. This can last anywhere from 24 hours to 1 week.
-You have few chances after all of the above has happened, breaking rules and getting yourself to the mute point will result in an immediate permanent ban.
Trolls will be banned.
Spammers will be banned.
All views and expressions in the chatroom are purely that, Geeknia takes no responsibility for what users say or do, but feel free to get in touch with staff members if there is a user breaking the rules.
Also note that the JARVIS class is a bot. Bot is watching at all times. Like Big Brother. Big Brother is watching you
Please tab a Mod (a memeber of JusticeLeague or Avengers) or the hostess (HarleyQuinn) when you are finished with the rules and don't forget the password (the password is obvious)